Ecuador & Machu Picchu 2012

Saturday, December 1, 2012

After my first year in Sweden and the long, challenging season, I wanted to take a trip to decompress my experience, gain some perspective, and relax a little bit. I planned a trip to visit my little sister, who was then studying abroad in Quito, Ecuador. Together we would trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in Peru. 
Quito, Ecuador.
Horseback riding at 14,000ft.
Butterfly Garden, Mindo, Ecuador.
Plaza Mayor, Lima, Peru.



Tea to fight altitude sickness.
On the Inca Trail.
Two cairns, to commemorate the ancient Inca people. 


Machu Picchu.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing cloud formations in these, especially the one framing the snow-capped mountains. Personally always felt partly cloudy days were the best photography days.

    ReplyDelete