I Believe In Everything.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fantastic blog from @ThoughtCatalog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


"I believe there is an attractive force that exists throughout the universe. Scientists call it gravity. Romantics call it love. I believe they’re both right."

"I believe life begins at conception. I believe life begins at birth. I believe life begins at preschool, at puberty, at graduation, at retirement, at death. I believe life never begins.
I believe laughter is the best medicine. I believe penicillin is the second best medicine. I believe in the placebo effect. If a multinational pharmaceutical company decided to package and market sugar pills under the brand name Placebo I’d probably get addicted and die from an overdose."

"I believe every lie I’ve ever been told. I believe every joke I’ve ever laughed at. I believe every promise every politician has ever promised me. I believe everything that I read on Wikipedia. I believe every hyperlink I click will lead me someplace better.
I believe knowledge is power. I believe ignorance is bliss. I believe the popcorn kernel of truth lodged in every maxim, every proverb, every cliché. I believe in contradiction. I believe in paradox.
I believe in law and order. I believe in chaos and anarchy."

"I believe in the compelling power of rhetoric."

Read more at http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/i-believe-in-everything/#iQRVTrPlJDjs6gHI.99

No comments:

Post a Comment